Eduardo and I are doing a Bowl Challenge during this year's college football bowl season. I picked all my teams based on their ranking or how popular they are...haha! So far, I'm WINNING but tonight ASU, Eduardo's Alma Mater, plays against Boise State. Guess who I picked!? Yes, I went against the 1 team I should cheer for...but we all know Boise State is pretty good. So what to do!?! Cheer for Boise or ASU, or both!? I do have Eduardo's hoodie to wear ...hmmmm. My family and I will be watching for fun and cheering for ASU (i'll just cheer for Boise State so I can keep winning the challenge :) ) Woot woot! What will you be doing tonight!?
Welcome
AN OPEN BOOK OF THOUGHTS, DREAMS, OPINIONS, AND EXPERIENCES!
Thursday, December 22, 2011
ASU vs. BOISE STATE...who will it be!?!
Eduardo and I are doing a Bowl Challenge during this year's college football bowl season. I picked all my teams based on their ranking or how popular they are...haha! So far, I'm WINNING but tonight ASU, Eduardo's Alma Mater, plays against Boise State. Guess who I picked!? Yes, I went against the 1 team I should cheer for...but we all know Boise State is pretty good. So what to do!?! Cheer for Boise or ASU, or both!? I do have Eduardo's hoodie to wear ...hmmmm. My family and I will be watching for fun and cheering for ASU (i'll just cheer for Boise State so I can keep winning the challenge :) ) Woot woot! What will you be doing tonight!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.