Welcome

AN OPEN BOOK OF THOUGHTS, DREAMS, OPINIONS, AND EXPERIENCES!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Time to have some fun!


A few years a go a former friend gave The Fun Book 102 ways for girls to have some fun by Melina Gerosa.  Lately (the last year or so), I have felt overwhelemed, stressed out, and over worked that I have forgotten how to have fun.  Since it's a new year I told myself a lot of things in my life WILL change so that I can be truly HAPPY. So as I was driving to work I remembered this book and grabbed it from the library on my way up the stairs.  My goal is to @ least do half of the things in it...some will need to be tweaked but the main idea will be there.  It's time to make some time for myself and have a good time.


Today's fun adventure:
Name an angel and imagine that she is watching over you.  She can be anyone-a fairy godmother or your beloved late grandmother. Ask her for advice (but not   aloud). 

Interested in the book? Check it out here:
The Fun Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.