I have always been quite a negative person all because of fear of the unknown but I work on it everyday. A few years ago, I under went a self reevaluation after reading Eat Pray Love. Thanks to this, I improved a lot and even took a few leaps of faith, which have all worked out for the best (my trip to Spain for my Master's, moving to NC, etc). I learned to look at the positives and realized that sometimes negativity feeds on negativity so you must not surround yourself with people who only make you feel bad and question everything you are and do. I have learned that in order to love yourself you must sometimes remove the people that bring negative energy into your life. I saw this on a friends page and thought it was a fantastic way to describe how I feel about people who radiate negative energy ALL the time and why I chose to let go.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.