Welcome
AN OPEN BOOK OF THOUGHTS, DREAMS, OPINIONS, AND EXPERIENCES!
Saturday, August 20, 2011
The Best Picture Challenge
How many Academy Award Best Picture of the Year have you seen!?! This is our new challenge to see all of the ones that we have not seen yet. This means that Eduardo is going to have to watch Sound of Music and My Fair Lady and I will need to watch Silence of the Lambs and Lord of the Rings, which I don't really care for b/c one is a little scary and the other has way too much fantasy. But I guess it's time we both step our box and learn to appreciate different styles of movies and enjoy the cinematography. On we go with our challenge!!!
Check out the list and join our Challenge: The Best Picture Winners
Happy Watching!
Labels:
movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.